The ruler of Dubai tweeted to approve Dubai’s economic agenda D33 which aims to double the size of the economy over the next ten years and bring it among the top 3 Global cities.
Let us help you understand it in detail.
Decoding Dubai economic agenda D33
1. D33 is introduced by the Prime Minister of the UAE and the ruler of Dubai.
2. It is an ambitious project which includes tripling Dubai’s economy over the next ten years.
3. It aims to make Dubai one of the top 3 Global cities.
4. The total goals outlined are expected to total AED 32 trillion by 2033.
Key objectives of the ambitious D33 agenda
1. It focuses on increasing the total value of foreign trade in goods and services from AED 14.2 TN in the past ten years to AED 25.6 TN in the next decade.
2. Increasing private Sector Investment from AED 790 billion in the past to AED 1 trillion by 2033.
3. It plans to generate new economic value from digital transformation
4. It plans to make Dubai a hub for skilled workers and an international hub for global multinational companies
5. It helps to increase government expenditure from AED 512 billion in the past to AED 700 billion in the next decade.
Real estate: A major beneficiary of D33
Check out how the real estate market of Dubai will grow and seek benefits from the D33 agenda.
1. New Foreign Investments
With D33 by Sheikh Mohammed the real estate sector will get a major share of new foreign investment and the sector will continue to show an upward Trend.
2. Key rankings
D33 agenda focuses on making to buy one of the five leading Logistic hubs in the world and one of the top global financial centres which will attract new opportunities here.
3. World-class quality of life
D33 agenda aims to enhance its position as an attractive hub with world-class quality of life and give the highest level of security and safety to its citizens and residents which will increase the price of residential properties here.
4. Recent rankings
Dubai has recently been ranked as one of the world’s top 10 best cities for expats to live and work as per the Expat Essentials index which proves the already established liking of the world to live and invest in Dubai.
5. Boost in Private sector investment
The plan also aims to bring private Sector Investment up from 790 billion Dirhams in the last decade to 1 trillion Dirhams in the next decade which will help Dubai to grow and its real estate market to flourish.
With the promising D33 agenda by the Prime Minister of UAE, Dubai is going to be flooded with new opportunities for development and progress. It is going to see massive foreign investments and with this, the real estate market will see new heights.
The real estate market is expected to rise and the investment here will yield the highest return. Also, with much new private and public investment, the quality of life will rise which will attract more investment in residential properties here.