Dubai south is the largest single urban master development plan with a business-friendly zone and a diverse range of premium residential options.
With more than 150 nationalities coexisting, quality education was a rising demand and to match the demand Dubai South announced the signing of an agreement with Bright capital investment, a school operator investment company seeking to create one of the largest educational platforms in the UAE.
Dubai South is the hub of all modern amenities and a dream destination for residents and corporates. With the British school opening here, it will generate more demand for properties in Dubai South. Let us take you to some key considerations you must know about the project.
Key insights into the Dubai South Agreement
- The agreement has been signed by Khalifa Al Zaffin, executive chairman of Dubai Aviation City Corporation and Dubai south, and Mr Esref Temel, managing director of bright capital investment as well as other top executives from both organisations.
- The agreement is to lease and operate a premium quality affordable British School in the thriving Dubai South Residential district alongside Expo Road and in proximity to Expo City Dubai and different residential communities across Dubai South.
- The agreement is made to provide world-class amenities to the residents of Dubai South and the emirate.
Benefits of the Dubai South Agreement to residents
- Opportunity to experience world-class service and amenities for the residents.
- Opportunity to nurture the students to become responsible citizens and shape the future of the country.
- Opportunity to raise the capabilities of human resources to experience the highest level of excellence.
- Opportunity to develop education by focusing on advanced IT and tech.
Features of the school developed under the Dubai South Agreement
- It will be built across an impressive 2,50,000-square-foot campus.
- The excellent facilities are designed for students aged 3 to 18.
- It will offer a large classroom with state-of-art labs for Science, Technology, Engineering, art mathematics (STEAM), and more.
- Registration will commence by the end of 2023 and is scheduled to open for the community for the academic year starting September 2024.
- The school will also offer a 25-metre competition standard swimming pool, football pitch, multipurpose sports halls, outdoor activities, picnics, and other events for students, parents, and faculty members.
- It will be built in phases starting with early and primary schools.
The bright doors of quality education are all set to open with this agreement and it will make Dubai south an ideal location for multiple communities looking for top-notch education for their children. This agreement will benefit the residents by providing premium education to their children and will enable them to contribute to “UAE Centennial 2071”.
It will be the first premium British education school in this residential district and everyone looks forward to it. With such a visionary approach this agreement will provide excellent opportunities for education and strengthen the roots of the future generation.